In the Channel Nine series Underbelly Razor – as in real life – Sydney’s criminal matriarch Tilly Devine did not hesitate to wield the razor to keep her motley empire in line and protect it against incursion by rival gangs. It appears Julia Gillard approaches the task of achieving a budget surplus in 2012-13 with a similar ferocity of intent. Continue reading
- You can keep your Bruce Springsteens, RBA gov Glenn Stevens about to knock out a 3 hr set b4 ecos parl committee #econogroupie #auspol 2 days ago
- Am actually 15 metres away from John Snow right now #gameofthrones http://t.co/4t4TQokBCl 3 days ago
- RT @sportsbetmedia: @drpiotrowski @Jess_Irvine we've got him at $1.62 to have had his wings clipped by March 2015! #qantas #auspol 1 week ago
- RT @SteveCannane: Tonight on #thedrum on @ABCNews24 Qantas analysis w @Jess_Irvine @swrightwestoz @SimonJCowan @actudave & Tony Webber 6pm … 1 week ago
- Talking qantas on @RadioNational drive in 2 mins. Where did it all go wrong? twitter.com/jess_irvine/st… 1 week ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…