- Feminists Should Stop Complaining About How Hard Life Is For Women, Says Rich White Man Mark Latham | Junkee po.st/oi102m 2 days ago
- I'm curious, does anyone know how big Mark Latham's taxpayer-funded parliamentary pension is? #feminism #worklifebalance 2 days ago
- Because, you know, it's women that really belong in the kitchen and men just mess about in there! Thanks Fairy, not http://t.co/QD9MCVUnTe 5 days ago
- G20 meetings mostly about forging closer relationships between world leaders. Humans are not so highly evolved that that is unimportant #G20 1 week ago
- ABC24 live coverage of G20, with commentary, reminds me of Eurovision, but with more boring outfits... 1 week ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Inequality
Should a woman tending to personal care needs of an elderly person be paid more or less than a male garbage disposal worker? The government’s decision to support a pay rise for 150,000 social and community services workers delivers a … Continue reading
SHOULD we worry about rising inequality? Protests across the United States under the Occupy Wall Street banner are in part a spontaneous outcry at the outrageous post-crisis salaries of Wall Street “bailoutees”. But they also find roots in a deeper, … Continue reading