With Wall Street off more than 4 per cent last night – and the ASX expected to follow suit today – I am reminded of this cartoon that an economics professor showed us at university to explain how markets REALLY work…
- Excited to see our new podcast "It All Adds Up" at #2 in iTunes. Subscribe now! @1RossGittins @MattWadeSMH itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/it-… 7 hours ago
- Yes, please do share with the students. And plenty more where that came from! twitter.com/crjweinberg/st… 13 hours ago
- Thankyou. Will keep that in mind for future eps. twitter.com/hoyein/status/… 17 hours ago
- Great to hear. Will do! twitter.com/djjustjules/st… 17 hours ago
- Great to hear. Thanks Kate. twitter.com/ktbar0/status/… 17 hours ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…