- Where are all the female economists? smh.com.au/business/where… via @Smh 1 week ago
- Piketty apologises to those with his 700 page tome Capital still on their nightstands: It's 'a bit too long and I'm sorry about that' 1 week ago
- Australia's "egalitarian ideal" is under threat, Thomas Piketty tells me... smh.com.au/business/incre… via @smh 1 week ago
- Wow the script writers of this season of House of Cards have outdone themselves: sex, beheading, accusations of rape. What am I watching?? 2 weeks ago
- More money, worse results? The truth behind the great schools debate smh.com.au/comment/more-m… via @smh 3 weeks ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Currency
You know how most of the traffic created by a car crash is not the crash itself, but everyone slowing down to have a rubberneck? Well, the same thing can happen with economies. And fair enough, the unfolding car crash … Continue reading
Getting to grips with the long term implications of the sovereign debt debacle unfolding in the United States Congress involves understanding a lot of “d” words. Here’s a quick cheat sheet to help get you up to speed. The US … Continue reading