- RT @BetseyStevenson: I’m not sure that this would have the outcome he thinks. I bet most would describe what is actually capitalism but wit… 4 days ago
- Visual diary of a first home buyer... #lunch #sadness but also #financiallysavvy https://t.co/owykLj0MUW 1 month ago
- NYT’s Joseph Kahn sticking boot into “frightful 5” of google, Apple, amazon, Microsoft and Facebook as “proprietary black boxes of coding”. 1 month ago
- “It’s a strategy that’s come straight out of the pages of Orwell, or Kafka,” NYT managing editor Joseph Kahn speaki… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- True... twitter.com/michellegratta… 1 month ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Currency
You know how most of the traffic created by a car crash is not the crash itself, but everyone slowing down to have a rubberneck? Well, the same thing can happen with economies. And fair enough, the unfolding car crash … Continue reading
Getting to grips with the long term implications of the sovereign debt debacle unfolding in the United States Congress involves understanding a lot of “d” words. Here’s a quick cheat sheet to help get you up to speed. The US … Continue reading