- Fantastic to see RBA gov Phil Lowe and @1RossGittins at the Sydney launch of @WomenEconAU to help reverse the decli… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Jesus Christ @myer maybe that black sweater was just super comfy and not designed to "steal glances" at all 👎 https://t.co/nxOvcejAdU 1 month ago
- 'The best thing for renters since 3M hooks': this is what I wrote about ScoMo's bond aggregator back in December... smh.com.au/money/scott-mo… 1 month ago
- Before you buy life insurance, read this (from me): smh.com.au/comment/many-o… via @SMH 1 month ago
- RT @WomenEconAU: WEN has been set up because economics has a gender problem. Female economists are far less prominent in public debates on… 2 months ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Currency
You know how most of the traffic created by a car crash is not the crash itself, but everyone slowing down to have a rubberneck? Well, the same thing can happen with economies. And fair enough, the unfolding car crash … Continue reading
Getting to grips with the long term implications of the sovereign debt debacle unfolding in the United States Congress involves understanding a lot of “d” words. Here’s a quick cheat sheet to help get you up to speed. The US … Continue reading