- Can you believe there are still 22 boardrooms in ASX200 companies without any women around the table? smh.com.au/business/workp… via @smh 5 days ago
- And this is why I only buy servo sunnies (international monopoly power, plus the fact I always lose them) m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8… 1 week ago
- What if we lost our AAA credit rating? No biggie, says the man in charge of lining up lenders to govt... smh.com.au/business/the-e… via @smh 1 week ago
- The chart that proves Australia is not doing so bad, after all...from RBA Chris Kent rba.gov.au/speeches/2016/… https://t.co/B2dRwYn5Rk 1 week ago
- Substantially less intellectually filling, but good idea twitter.com/georgerperry/s… 1 week ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Currency
You know how most of the traffic created by a car crash is not the crash itself, but everyone slowing down to have a rubberneck? Well, the same thing can happen with economies. And fair enough, the unfolding car crash … Continue reading
Getting to grips with the long term implications of the sovereign debt debacle unfolding in the United States Congress involves understanding a lot of “d” words. Here’s a quick cheat sheet to help get you up to speed. The US … Continue reading