- Answer to previous tweet: not all, but more than are currently doing so #worklifebalance 2 hours ago
- Do dads really want to swap well paid, high status jobs to nappy wrestle and let their lady folk 'lean in'? twitter.com/1andymclean/st… 2 hours ago
- Don't panic and don't look. Or, go shopping. What to do when markets meltdown smh.com.au/business/marke… via @smh 3 days ago
- What's up/down with the Chinese sharemarket and what will it mean for us? A quick video explainer media.smh.com.au/featured/littl… via @smh 4 days ago
- RT @danilic: Great video from @Jess_Irvine that explains how the F China is in such a mess: media.smh.com.au/business/busin… #Chinastock #chinameltdo… 4 days ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Currency
You know how most of the traffic created by a car crash is not the crash itself, but everyone slowing down to have a rubberneck? Well, the same thing can happen with economies. And fair enough, the unfolding car crash … Continue reading
Getting to grips with the long term implications of the sovereign debt debacle unfolding in the United States Congress involves understanding a lot of “d” words. Here’s a quick cheat sheet to help get you up to speed. The US … Continue reading