- RT @davispg: Two really good #ausecon articles to read together. @Jess_Irvine smh.com.au/business/comme… @1petermartin theage.com.au/comment/when-m…… 1 week ago
- "One day, we women will be able to reverse the golden rule, and treat ourselves as well as we treat others." Gloria Steinem #swf 1 week ago
- Q to Gloria Steinem: "What of young women who don't think we need feminism? GS "Well, life will radicalise them." Applause. So true. #swf 1 week ago
- Excited to be at Town Hall to see Gloria Steinam...man next to me is gleefully playing a game of "spot another man" https://t.co/B5cSl0Lv2A 1 week ago
- Do you work near CircularQuay? Want to meet me for lunch? Tix on door. Talking to @gpaddymanning re Turnbull swf.org.au/program/swf201… #swf 1 week ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Currency
You know how most of the traffic created by a car crash is not the crash itself, but everyone slowing down to have a rubberneck? Well, the same thing can happen with economies. And fair enough, the unfolding car crash … Continue reading
Getting to grips with the long term implications of the sovereign debt debacle unfolding in the United States Congress involves understanding a lot of “d” words. Here’s a quick cheat sheet to help get you up to speed. The US … Continue reading