- Sydney, you're boring: quit talking about property prices smh.com.au/comment/sydney… via @smh 1 week ago
- Why you should pay more GST m.smh.com.au/federal-politi… ICYMI #auspol #ausecon 1 week ago
- Interesting...war still big business these days twitter.com/wef/status/618… 3 weeks ago
- Why you should pay tax on tampons, and lots of other things too smh.com.au/comment/we-sho… @smh 2 months ago
- This is the US study I reference in today's piece about moving kids out of poverty nber.org/papers/w21156 smh.com.au/comment/some-h… 2 months ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Inequality
Should a woman tending to personal care needs of an elderly person be paid more or less than a male garbage disposal worker? The government’s decision to support a pay rise for 150,000 social and community services workers delivers a … Continue reading
SHOULD we worry about rising inequality? Protests across the United States under the Occupy Wall Street banner are in part a spontaneous outcry at the outrageous post-crisis salaries of Wall Street “bailoutees”. But they also find roots in a deeper, … Continue reading