- Fantastic to see RBA gov Phil Lowe and @1RossGittins at the Sydney launch of @WomenEconAU to help reverse the decli… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Jesus Christ @myer maybe that black sweater was just super comfy and not designed to "steal glances" at all 👎 https://t.co/nxOvcejAdU 3 days ago
- 'The best thing for renters since 3M hooks': this is what I wrote about ScoMo's bond aggregator back in December... smh.com.au/money/scott-mo… 2 weeks ago
- Before you buy life insurance, read this (from me): smh.com.au/comment/many-o… via @SMH 3 weeks ago
- RT @WomenEconAU: WEN has been set up because economics has a gender problem. Female economists are far less prominent in public debates on… 4 weeks ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Inequality
Should a woman tending to personal care needs of an elderly person be paid more or less than a male garbage disposal worker? The government’s decision to support a pay rise for 150,000 social and community services workers delivers a … Continue reading
SHOULD we worry about rising inequality? Protests across the United States under the Occupy Wall Street banner are in part a spontaneous outcry at the outrageous post-crisis salaries of Wall Street “bailoutees”. But they also find roots in a deeper, … Continue reading