- More money, worse results? The truth behind the great schools debate smh.com.au/comment/more-m… via @smh 1 day ago
- Women's minister, Michaelia Cash, oversees department with worst female representation on government boards smh.com.au/federal-politi… @smh 1 day ago
- Want a good job? In the workforce, as in relationships, it pays not to become too predictable... smh.com.au/money/how-to-b… via @smh 3 days ago
- Can you believe there are still 22 boardrooms in ASX200 companies without any women around the table? smh.com.au/business/workp… via @smh 1 week ago
- And this is why I only buy servo sunnies (international monopoly power, plus the fact I always lose them) m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8… 1 week ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Inequality
Should a woman tending to personal care needs of an elderly person be paid more or less than a male garbage disposal worker? The government’s decision to support a pay rise for 150,000 social and community services workers delivers a … Continue reading
SHOULD we worry about rising inequality? Protests across the United States under the Occupy Wall Street banner are in part a spontaneous outcry at the outrageous post-crisis salaries of Wall Street “bailoutees”. But they also find roots in a deeper, … Continue reading