- My latest: Trimming the fat: how we could save billions in the health system smh.com.au/national/healt… via @smh #auspol #ausecon 1 day ago
- How do the uber rich get rich? Political favours, writes @1RossGittins in today's @smh smh.com.au/business/the-e… #auspol #ausecon 1 day ago
- My latest: How to hit the rich where it will really hurt smh.com.au/comment/how-to… via @smh #auspol #ausecon 2 days ago
- Has anyone told Johnny Depp? 3 days ago
- Hey @Lachy_Wiggle we suspect our 16month old son may have heard about the wedding... @Emma_Wiggle is his favourite! https://t.co/oBQpAkaz97 5 days ago
- Of razor gangs, budget cuts and the policy mix
- Gender pay gap: why do male CEOs with daughters pay women more?
- Like cholesterol, inequality cuts both ways
- The true cost of NIMBYism
- Should we worry about not “making stuff”?
- Euro zone a car crash: best keep your eyes on the road
- Trouble keeping up with Euro woes? Get used to it.
- Monopoly blues: why top bosses’ riches are undeserved
- Life is short, but the Tax Act is long
- Tony Abbott-o-nomics, or not…
Category Archives: Inequality
Should a woman tending to personal care needs of an elderly person be paid more or less than a male garbage disposal worker? The government’s decision to support a pay rise for 150,000 social and community services workers delivers a … Continue reading
SHOULD we worry about rising inequality? Protests across the United States under the Occupy Wall Street banner are in part a spontaneous outcry at the outrageous post-crisis salaries of Wall Street “bailoutees”. But they also find roots in a deeper, … Continue reading